Welcome to École Providence School
Local schools are the cornerstones of any community; this is especially true for the younger aged children. We at École Providence believe that our children should receive their educational foundation locally in order to establish friendships and affiliations within their immediate environment. The establishment of this bond is essential for young people as they mature and assume the responsibility to maintain the beliefs, ethics, culture and prosperity of their community.
École Providence’s goal is to ensure student success in Catholic community guided by Christ. Every student matters and every student deserves respect. École Providence adheres to its core spiritual and social beliefs while remaining open to innovation to different beliefs and perspectives.
- Breakfast for Learning
- In town busing for all students
- Full time ECS (Kindergarten) Program
- Efficient modern day Library offered to all staff and students
- Up to date technology: Smart Boards in all of the classrooms, laptops, e-readers and iPads available as well.
- Small classroom sizes offering students one-on-one individual attention
- After School Youth Fusion Program (once a week)
- Monthly School-Wide Mass at the St. John the Baptist Cathedral
- High percentage of qualified Educational Assistants in our classrooms
- Outstanding Community Involvement
- Active school council
School News View All
HFCRD Board of Trustees Approve 2017/18 School Calendars
Posted on Apr 26 2017
At the April 25th Regular Board Meeting, the Holy Family Catholic Regional Division (HFCRD) Board of Trustees approved the 2017/18 school calendar. Decisions about the school calendar were made to best meet student learning needs, as well as the needs…
Family Fun Night & Kindergarten Open House April 12th
Posted on Mar 3 2017
École Providence School invites our school community to our 2017 Kindergarten Open House and Family Fun Night on Wednesday April 12th from 5:00 – 7:00pm. We understand that choosing a school for your child is an important decision for every family. …
Board of Trustees Approves Policy 19: Acknowledging Territories of Indigenous Communities within Division Events
Posted on Nov 16 2016
At the November 15th Regular Board Meeting, the Holy Family Catholic Regional Division (HFCRD) Board of Trustees passed motions to approve the second and third readings of Policy 19: Acknowledging Territories of Indigenous Communities within Division…